Robin’s Nest was named after local landowner Mr. Robin Key. Robin was born in Brasted’s Lodge (formally Manor Farm House) and spent the early part of his childhood with Robin’s Nest as his Bedroom. Old English decadence describes this king size room with sleigh bed, gents valet, 28” flat screen TV/DVD, shower and bath.
- Digital flat screen television with built in DVD player
- Mini Bar (Including fresh milk)
- Ironing Board
- Hair dryer
- Tea and Coffee making facilities
- Extra pillows in the wardrobe drawer
- Complimentary Gilchrist & Soames Toiletries
- Fluffy towels
General Information, Services & Facilities
- Check in is 2.00pm
- Check out is 11.00am
- Breakfast is served from 7.00am till 9.30am if you have any special dietary requirements, please inform a member of staff
- ‘In case of fire’ information can be found on the back of the main bedroom door.
- A dry cleaning service is available for residence staying more than 2 consecutive nights.
- Dvd’s are located in the Snug
- A communal computer with internet is available in the lobby